
Read & Write Reviews
1801 Haight St
San Francisco, Ca 94117
415-386-7670
www.cha3.com
Map It
Jeff's Review
Cha Cha Cha's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
San Francisco Restaurant Reviews, Dining Guide and Ratings

Read & Write Reviews
1801 Haight St
San Francisco, Ca 94117
415-386-7670
www.cha3.com
Map It
Jeff's Review
2 comments:
Been to Cha Cha Cha's? Please tell us your thoughts.
I love this place! The atmospher is perfect and so much fun. There will be a wait but it's worth it. I ordered the Barbeque chicken quizedella to start with and it perfect and so delicious. We also ordered a a curry dish and the suace was SO good I was using my bread to sop up the rest which beat me drinking it from the bowl. We ordered a pithcer of their signature wine drink and it was so good. I can't wait for my sister to come up and take her.
Post a Comment